Vibrant LED Backlit 10 Foot Display
AVAILABILITY: IN STOCK
What's the Vibrant LED Backlit 10' display?
- LED backlit
- Modular. 10' wide -- extend to a 20x10 or 20x20.
- Floor-space saving
- Free-standing wall
- Optionally double-sided
The 10’ Vibrant LED Backlit Display makes your company the center of attention, a customer-magnet pulling them in from way down the aisles.
Vibrant Backlit Displays
- Pre-mounted high-intensity LEDs.
- Freestanding. Solid construction.
- Replaceable graphics. Easily refresh your image.
- Safe. Standard plug-in power adapter.
- Frame hardware with built-in high-intensity LED lighting
- Front-side high vibrancy edge-to-edge graphic print with back side white fabric. Or optionally double-sided with 2 high vibrancy edge-to-edge graphic prints (front and back)
- Padded storage bag
- Grounded power adapter
Dimensions and weight
- Approximate weight: 58 lbs. (26.5 kg)
- Approximate packed size: 53.5” x 16” x 9.5” (136 cm x 40 cm x 24 cm)
- Approximate assembled size with feet: 115” W x 98” H x 16” D (292 cm x 248 cm x 40 cm)
Shown double-sided and connected in the images below.
MAX Floor Space
Double-sided & Modular
Single or Double-sided:
- If your back-side faces another booth or a curtain with another booth behind it, you can choose "Single-sided, back-side light-blockout" to make the display with a light-blockout fabric on the back-side.
- If your the back-side of your display faces an aisle or is easily seen by customers, choose "Double-sided, back-side printed". Both the front and back sides will be printed and be backlit. Front side and back side fabric prints are the same size.
Safety first. Power adapter with only low voltage 24V DC in-frame.
High-intensity cool LED lights are pre-mounted. No need to fiddle with hanging light curtain sticks.
How to connect Vibrant LED Backlit displays
Buy two or your second display, and upon emailed request we will include the connection hardware to lock your frames together in your shipment at no additional cost.
Any same-size Vibrant LED Backlit displays can be connected up to 2 units in a straight row to extend their combined width. Use our solid metal connector pegs to lock the frames together top and bottom, with essentially zero gap (about 1/16" or 0.15 cm) between them. Shown enlarged below (actual size about 1.25" or 3 cm long).
Alternatively, get a single humongous stage-sized Vibrant 20 foot LED backlit display. There's no need to connect 10 foot displays, and design the entire canvas any way you want.
Graphic design tip: When extending the width by connecting two 10 foot displays, your displays have separate graphic themes with separate graphic prints. The center frame aluminum edges at the center will be visible. Alternatively, separately get a 20' wide single graphic print from us to span two frames, covering the center edges. As shown in the example image with black background, the center has graphic design that is all dark or black, as this joining area is not backlit.
To connect at 90 degrees, the edge (side) of a display will connect to the front of another display. Order a separately available print that spans the both displays at the corner. Please email us to place that graphic print order.
Optional matching side banners
Add-on a 5 foot (150 cm) high or 7 foot (205 cm) high double-sided LED Backlit side banner to your order. Add two to place left and right of your main 10 foot display.
Q: What's the production time on the Vibrant LED backlit 10 foot display?
A: 5 business days for production, or 2-3 with Rush.
Quick start guide
Graphic specifications and blank templates
The layered blank templates and a PDF design guide can be downloaded from this link. The template for a 20' wide print to span two 10' display frames is also inside this .zip file.
Vibrant LED Backlit 10 Foot Display TDD-LED-VBD10.zip
After placing your order, please upload your files to the Upload link at the top of the site.