Production and Shipping times
The delivery time estimate is for orders and files in by 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, or 6 PM Pacific time, ready to start production the next business day. For orders shipping outside the US, please also see the International Shipping page.
You can place your order ahead of time, and then design and send files any time after that. We will start preparing your hardware during this time, and in many cases will speed shipout of the order after graphics are produced.
No-rush (Standard) orders:
- Production with 1-2 day turnaround.
- Within the US, Free Shipping is by 2-3 day air. Faster than ground, and similar to ground, the carrier’s service level is not time-definite. To Canada and other international destinations, this is about 3-5 business days.
- Expedited production turnaround ahead of standard orders, generally 1 day.
- Within the US, Express Air Shipping is by UPS express. UPS’s service level is time-definite with AM morning delivery to most areas (some areas early afternoon). This is 2 business days in the US.
- To Canada and internationally, to expedite your package as quickly as possible, we will compare the speed and current shipping situation using UPS Worldwide Express and DHL Express 12:00. Unless you email us otherwise, we will then choose the route that we believe will arrive fastest. This is 2-4 business days internationally.
A: After clicking CHECK OUT >> on the cart, you can make an order Rush during checkout.
A: The cost of Rush is based on your total and automatically calculated.
|$1 - $469||$99|
|$470 - $1999||$199|
|$2000+||Please contact us to reserve.|
A: Yes, for whatever reason the carrier does not make an attempted delivery by the rush delivery date, we will return your Rush fee. Production and materials costs are not included in the returnable amount.
A: Yes, except for the following few exceptions:
Hanging Banners and Tents: 4 business days for production (2-3 with Rush).
Vibrant LED backlit 20 foot display: 3 business days for production (1-2 with Rush).
Pro-Packages and Pro-Structures: 10 business days for production (5 with Rush).
Adding Rush to orders with the above exceptions will prioritize production of the order ahead of standard orders in the same production line, and upgrade the shipping to time-definite UPS.